GABRIEL IGLESIAS- Fan Appreciation Comedy Show
Performing Artists (Click on Artist for Reviews and Previews)
Ticket Price :
Show Type :
Stand Up Comedy
18 & over
Two items minimum
Dress Code Enforced-No sleeveless shirts or tank tops on men
Gabriel Iglesias loves his fans and has dedicated this show to them in the Inland Empire. If you are a true fan of Fluffy's, then this show is for you. There will be no charge for the tickets, but seating will be extremely limited and on a first come first serve basis:
- Tickets will not be available online.
- Show will be announced by Gabriel Iglesias via Facebook, Twitter and his official web site.
- Fans will first need to obtain a wristband for entrance to this show at the Ontario Improv Box Office.
- Wristbands will only be handed out on Wednesday Jan 29th, at 1:00PM. (Wristbands will not be handed out on the evening of the show). You must be present to obtain a wristband and only one wristband will be applied per person. Guests may not pick up or save wristbands for friends or family members. Wristband must be worn on the original area first applied to be able to gain entrance to the show that evening. Any tampering or removal of your wristband will deny that guest access into the show... NO EXCEPTIONS!!!
- Overnight camping will not be permitted. Fans can start lining up as early as 9am Wednesday morning.
- Wristbands will be applied on a first come first serve basis and will end once it's limit has been reached.
- Seating is very limited so all members of each party must be present if you intend to sit together. Seats may not be saved. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!
- There is a mandatory 2 item minimum purchase person required once you enter the showroom.
- You must be at least 18 years old with a valid ID to enter the showroom. (Guests 21 and over sitting with minors may not be able to order beverages containing alcohol.)
- If you have any questions please call the Improv Box Office at 909-484-5411