GABRIEL IGLESIAS- Fan Appreciation Comedy Show
Stand Up Comedy
18 & over
Two items minimum
Dress Code Enforced-No sleeveless shirts or tank tops on men
(Click on Artist for Reviews and Previews)
Born in Chula Vista, California, Gabriel Iglesias is the youngest of six children, raised by a single mother. Growing up, the family lived in Section 8 housing in Long Beach, CA. It was during his childhood that he developed a strong sense of humor to deal with the obstacles he faced. In 1997, he set out to hone his comedic skills, and performed stand-up anywhere he could find an audience; including biker bars and hole-in-the-wall joints. Gabriel’s stand-up comedy is a mixture of storytelling, parodies, characters and sound effects that bring his personal experiences to life. His unique and animated comedy style has made him popular among fans of all ages.
Iglesias is one of America’s most successful stand-up comedians, and performs to sold-out concerts around the world. He recently had the distinct honor of being one of the few comedians to headline and sellout Madison Square Garden in New York, The Microsoft Theater in Los Angeles, and The Honda Center in Anaheim. This Fall Iglesias will be launching The Fluffy Breaks Even! concert tour.
Gabriel stars in Fuse TV’s Fluffy Breaks Even! (premieres Oct. 1st at 10pm ET/PT), a non-scripted comedic docu-follow series co-starring his eccentric tour mates and fellow comedians Martin Moreno and Rick Gutierrez. Audience members will have an opportunity to see what it's like for Iglesias to eat on the road, add up the calories and then try to burn it off and "break even" with a different restaurant and workout in every episode.
Gabriel co-stars with Channing Tatum in Warner Bros’ Magic Mike XXL, reprising his role as Tobias. Earlier this year, Gabriel lit up the small screen on the ABC sitcom Cristela.
Feature film credits include co-starring roles in 20th Century Fox’s animated film The Book of Life, A Haunted House 2, and the hit animated films The Nut Job and Disney’s Planes. Gabriel also starred in the theatrical stand-up concert comedy film, The Fluffy Movie. For the past three years Comedy Central has aired Iglesias’ hit series Stand-Up Revolution. The cable network also premiered Gabriel Iglesias: Aloha Fluffy in an unprecedented two-night comedy special to over 15 million viewers. The special was a follow-up to his previous DVD specials, Hot & Fluffy and I’m Not Fat...I’m Fluffy, which have sold a combined total of over 2 million copies.
Gabriel Iglesias loves his fans and has dedicated this show to them in the Inland Empire. If you are a true fan of Fluffy's, then this show is for you. There will be no charge for the tickets, but seating will be extremely limited and on a first come first serve basis:
- Tickets will not be available online.
- Show will be announced by Gabriel Iglesias via Facebook, Twitter and his official web site.
- Fans will first need to obtain a wristband for entrance to this show at the Ontario Improv Box Office.
- Wristbands will only be handed out on Wednesday Jan 29th, at 1:00PM. (Wristbands will not be handed out on the evening of the show). You must be present to obtain a wristband and only one wristband will be applied per person. Guests may not pick up or save wristbands for friends or family members. Wristband must be worn on the original area first applied to be able to gain entrance to the show that evening. Any tampering or removal of your wristband will deny that guest access into the show... NO EXCEPTIONS!!!
- Overnight camping will not be permitted. Fans can start lining up as early as 9am Wednesday morning.
- Wristbands will be applied on a first come first serve basis and will end once it's limit has been reached.
- Seating is very limited so all members of each party must be present if you intend to sit together. Seats may not be saved. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!
- There is a mandatory 2 item minimum purchase person required once you enter the showroom.
- You must be at least 18 years old with a valid ID to enter the showroom. (Guests 21 and over sitting with minors may not be able to order beverages containing alcohol.)
- If you have any questions please call the Improv Box Office at 909-484-5411